- Higher cultural and artistic education;
- Post-graduate studies;
- Doctoral studies.
system consists of a number of educational institutions subordinated to the
Ministry of Culture of
- Primary specialized art schools (schools of esthetic education);
- Specialized art school (boarding schools);
- Higher education institutions of I-IV levels of accreditation.
main tasks for cultural and arts education in
- enabling accessibility of overall esthetic art education for all children;
- increasing the prestige of artistic professions;
- improvement of legal and regulatory framework of the cultural and arts education;
- strengthening social protection of teachers of cultural education;
- renewal of musical instruments in music education institutions;
- reformation of the system of training and skills development according to the real needs of industry for qualified professionals;
- publication of contemporary textbooks and manuals for educational institutions.